Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I "wuff" You

Hi friends, today I'm sharing a masculine card I made with stamps, dies and paper from Heartfelt Creations.  I used stamps and dies from the Pampered Pooch and Woodsy Wonderland collections.
I stamped all the images on watercolor paper and colored with Inktense pencils.
Added a touch of Distress Stickles here and there.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  6 3/4”” x 7 3/4“
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Distress ink (ground espresso)
Image Colored With:  Derwent Inktense Pencils (Antique White, Iris Blue, Felt Green, Ionian Green, Hooker’s Green, Payne’s Grey, Willow, Oak, Sepia Ink, Ink Black)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (brown), Cardstock 65lb. Smooth (White), Canson 140lb. cold press watercolor paper
Accessories:  Distress Stickles (Frayed burlap, Peeled paint), MISTI, Twine, Hearts charm, chain, foam dots
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the hearts and gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and I love the shadow box effect! The pups and 2 hearts are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica