Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Relax it's your special day

Hi friends, today I'm sharing a masculine clean and simple card I made with stamps and paper from Heartfelt Creations.  The patterned paper is from the Woodsy Wonderland paper collection.
I added walnut brown metallic stamp paint to the edges of my patterned paper, this added a really pretty color and shimmer to my paper.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5 1/2” x 8 1/2"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Paper:  Core’dinations (Dark brown), Cardstock 110lb. Smooth (White), 
Accessories: metallic mini brads, Stampin’ Up Punch (Ticket corner), MISTI, foam dots
SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Your talent is such a gift. I always look forward to seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica