Tuesday, March 14, 2017

You're My Everything Valentine's Card

Hi friends, today I'm sharing a card I made with Heartfelt Creations' products.  I used stamps and dies from the Wildwood Cottage collection and the paper from the Blushing Rose collection.
I stamped the little fairy on watercolor paper and colored with Kuretake watercolors.
Closeup of the glitter detail on the fairy wings.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5 1/2”  x 9”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC
HCPC-3609 Arianna Blooms Bouquet Cling Stamp Set (Retired)

Inks:  Distress ink (wilted violet, lucky clover)
Image Colored With:  Kuretake Gensai Tambi Japanese Water Colours
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (white), Cardstock 65lb. Smooth (White), Canson 140lb. cold press watercolor paper, doodlebug design lilac sugar coated cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinders (Elegant Ovals, Classic Ovals Small), Bow-it-All V3, MISTI, Ribbon, adhesive rhinestones, White heart decorative pins, foam dots
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! I love the purples!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica